As You Wish

2:29 PM 0 Comments A + a -




Author: Jackson Pierce


Release Date: August 25, 2009

Publisher: Harper Teen

Summary (Goodreads):
A brokenhearted Viola inadvertently summons a genie into her world. Jinn agrees to stay until Viola makes three wishes, but she's afraid she won't wish for the right thing. Jinn can't deny that he's falling for Viola, and only after she makes her first wish does Viola realize she's in love with Jinn.








My Thoughts:


I really liked this book!


I happened to spot it at my library, when I was searching for a book to read, when I saw it. It’s title sort of intrigued me because I knew that that’s what ‘jinn’ said, so reading a book about jinn when I hadn’t read about them before seemed like a good idea.


I really liked the book and Jackson’s writing, but I didn’t necessarily like Viola’s character. I was made when she *spoiler alert* didn’t remember Jinn after he came back. Even though they weren’t supposed to remember their jinn, it still made me mad.


And her wishes! They were… And I also she should’ve gotten over the one who broke her heart quicker than she did.

Okay, I release I sort of flamed on the main character, I still thought this book was good. It had all of my book criteria (romance, happy ending, etc.).




-Have a good time reading!

I love it when people comment! :D