Versatile Blogger Award!!
So, everybody, guess what? I've been nominated twice for more SECOND blogging award- The Versatile Blogger Award! Can you guys believe it? So, I was nominated by V.B. over at Books For Me and Caitlin at The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger.
So, as with the Liebster Blog Award, there are some rules that each nominee has to follow:
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2) Let the nominees know that they've been nominated
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you
5) Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post
So, here is the 7 random facts:
1) I have only drank straight coffee once and it was by accident (with my Dad's girlfriend, without his knowledge) and I didn't get hyper from it at all (sort of a let down).
2) My Dad wanted to name me Leona when I was born or Leon Alexander Jr., after him (whew, thankfully not).
3) I saw Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban at Maggie Moo's in seventh grade. Their car was even parked next to ours.
4) I spend A LOT of time on Pinterest, just pinning away at random pictures
5) The only fruits I like to eat are oranges, apples, and bananas.
6) I recommend tons of books to my library. I'm sure that I annoy them with all of the constant requests.
7) I'm getting my AP US History results soon, and I absolutely, dearly hope that I got at least a four (although UPenn only gives credit for a 5).
Now, on to my nominees:
Thank you, again to VB and Caitlin for nominating me from the start!